Monday, October 24, 2005

Excuses, excuses

The midget is going through a funny (but interesting) stage. She likes to correct us and announce her views on things at every chance. The annoying thing about is is that she gets into a conversational loop, and it's quite tedious to listen to. If you ask a question about something, she has a stock-standard answer for it, and can't seem to vary her response. I'm not overly concerned, I just find it a little weird.
I haven't been posting much. Why you may ask? Mostly I have been reading other people's blogs. At the moment that seems infinitely more interesting than creating something to write here. I'm afraid that my mediocre writing will bring people to tears. I'm back tonight, because the hard drive broke in this computer and I have lost all my bookmarks for the sites that I read.
Have decided not to write the book in a month thing, for a couple of reasons;
1) I am mortally afraid of failure
2) I will be away from my computer for 6 or 7 days in November, so that there will be even less chance of me being able to write 50,000 words.
3) C should want to come with me to Hong Kong anyway cos I'm great fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melodee said...

What is it with computer problems lately? I'm just barely up and running myself. Glad to see you posting, though!

4:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home