Monday, September 12, 2005

Aaargh. I have just read an incredible post about the highest bar of parenthood (read the post entitled "Six Years") and am now feeling completely inadequate. I just took the midget down to the shop and was too far behind her to stop her from having a dreadful stack off her bike, in fact for one second she disappeared behind a parked car and I feared the worst! However, a few nasty welts and scrapes, and no tears whatsoever (brave girl)and she's fine. And I feel even more inadequate.
My life is blindingly complicated at the moment. And really, honestly, it is all of my own doing. This relationship I am in is high-maintenance of the millionth degree, and I felt very close to throwing it all away this week. Sometimes it is too hard. I wont say any more.

Here is a photo of the lovely midget at "The Jump Rope for Heart" day at her school. How do children get all this energy? I thinked she skipped all day. The kids all had to wear something red - so I got her some natty new red closthes. However the natty new red shorts kept falling down and we were getting some natty pink undies action. Luck they were sensible undies, or we might have had some coin-slot action!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home