Saturday, September 17, 2005

Spanking?

I think I've mentioned before that I sometimes sell stuff on Ebay. I've got loads of old books and magazines lying about the place, so I put a few items on last weekend to see if there was any interest out there. I recently bought a cool box of magazines from the 1950s. I'd almost like to keep them myself, but my instinct tells me that I can make some money here.
Anyway, I scanned the cover of the first one on the pile, and put in a quick list of some of the stories, including a fairly conservative story about spanking. My, have the spankers crawled out of the woodwork! Creepy little spankers.
Two blokes emailed me for a scan of the article. I thought about this for a while and thought I would crop part of the first page of the article, just enought to make it interesting - see below. After all, I'm not going to give everything away - I want to sell the magazine after all!

I emailed this to both the people who asked. One guy emailed back saying "thanks".
The other one.......

"Wow, this is awesome! Do you have the other two pages of it? I only saw and could open just the first page -- but it was quite provocative indeed! Where are you located? I forget exactly how I contacted you -- presumably through a Yahoo spanking group, yes? Tell me more about your spanking life, your experiences, your hopes and longings in the "corporal arts!" Oooo-la-la! Ever spanked/paddled/caned/strapped at school? Who did the spanking at home: mom or dad? Belt? Paddle? Hairbrush? Hand?

Paul"

Paul forgot exactly how he contacted me - it was through ebay you freaking dork (I must remember to take my name out of that Yahoo spanking club). And this did not come out of my personal spanking collection.
He'll probably track me down now through a google search on spanking. Yippeeeeee.
Spankorama.

2 Comments:

Blogger jazz said...

you know you're going to be found by dozens of people googling "spanking" or something now...

keep an eye on your keyword search on your statcounter or whatever...

4:09 pm  
Blogger Cathy said...

No hits on the spankometer yet folks

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home