Monday, August 01, 2005

Change is Not Loss, It is Only Change

Have been on a blog hiatus for a few days. I have been feeling unmotivated for the four millionth time this week so I'm attempting to make amends.
The whole landscape of my work environment changes tomorrow, and I feel quite unsure about it. I'm not one of these people who cannot deal with change, but the two nicest people in the place (apart from the boss) finished up on Friday. Young O's traineeship finished and on Thursday she flies out to London for the adventure of a lifetime. Big M is three weeks off having her first baby, and I will miss her gentle serenity madly. The other M is on 3 weeks leave, so the administration corps consists of myself, J the old battleaxe and J the junior, during the busiest time of the year. It's time to sink or swim!
It's been a very quiet weekend, and I have had far too much time on my hands to think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home