Thursday, March 31, 2005

Pocket PC

C purchased a pocket PC (as opposed to a Polly Pocket dolly) off Ebay and it came in the mail today. He has been talking about little else for some time now. Apparently this thing is going to revolutionize our lives. He has already left the carry-pouch on top of the washing machine in the laundry. I don't think that he wrote down on his Palm PC where he has left it - therefore this organization theory is complete bosh already.
I had a productive day for a change today. Actually put in the full quid. Did such interesting stuff as analyze the bosses' horse-racing syndicate. Gee whiz, lucky I get paid to do the company's accounting!
I'm in a blither. Uninspired. Can't find a topic that lights me fancy. Gimme a topic anyone, anyone and I'll have a rant.
Aaaah C has just given me inspiration after doing a little Cher inspired boogie in the 'puter room. If I didn't know him better I would say that he is gay. He has flamboyant tendencies. And likes Cher (a lot). And sings Abba. And the songs from jesus Christ Superstar. He acquires a lisp when talking on certain topics only. He likes wearing my clothes. He particularly likes a purple pair of bloomers that I bought when I was pregnant. It enfuriates me when I find out he has been wearing them. I'm thinking of throwing them out. However then he may move onto other pieces of my underwear. For the time being I can live with the bloomers.
However he is all man in the bedroom. LOL. TMI!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

this was so funny to read - and yes, your C isn't alone in the kingdom of men who are all men but occasionally wear our underwear - 'nuff said.

4:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home