Thursday, March 24, 2005

Multi-tasking

I have a complete inability to multi-task. If someone is even talking mildly loudly, or is talking about something interesting, I drive like a bloody maniac. I have nearly wiped out my family many times by getting involved in what is happening inside the car, and not being involved enough with what is happening outside the car.
C is an amazing multi-tasker. He can programme in C and listen to audio books and write music in his head all at the same time. He has an unusual brain. His body is very nice also (whoops where did that come from?)
We have an audio book playing at the moment. C is working on his stuff (it's secret computer stuff) and there is a Terry Pratchett book playing. I have no idea at all of the plot line. I occasionally notice the voices change, but apart from that it is going completely over my head.
Does anybody out there in the void have any slightly amusing multi-tasking stories?
How about customer service stories?
Anything?
Anyone?
Please?
My counter has ceased working.
bugger html
(hey everyone, I'm engaged! How about that?? Haven't got a rock yet, probably have to buy it myself)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home