Thursday, July 14, 2005

Other People's Lives

...are so damn interesting compared to mine. I'm sick of winter (here in Australia) and this freezing house and not doing anything exciting and creative.
I've just been reading other people's blogs. I'm not writing a PHD dissertation or having a baby, or not having a baby, or in some new and exciting or weird country or have extreme political views and quote lengthy newspaper articles with links and whizz-bangs and hows your uncles.
I'm going to work every day in an accountancy firm, coming home, preparing dinner, doing pre-bed things with a six year old, writing a little boring drivel in this blog and then collapsing into bed. I guess many other people do it also. I guess everybody at my accountancy firm does it. But they watch TV at night and at least talk about that. I just smile inanely because I dont know the first thing about what's happening in TV land.
Instead of watching grass grow, I'm watching my hair turn grey.
Sick of reading my whinging yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home