Monday, January 29, 2007

793!


I've been reading a lot of blogs in the past few days. I've seen this little meme where everyone has to write six weird things about themselves. I have not been tagged to do this because I don't have any internet friends :( awwwww. Well hopefully now you'll keep reading and not think that I'm too sappy.But I thought I would do this thingimy anyway.

First weird thing about me

As a prelude to this, I am slightly obsessive compulsive, so some of this weirdness really is an illness. Ewww. Germs.

1) I originate from the Northern Territory of Australia, quite a large land mass that has an inordinately small number of people living in it, mostly because the vast majority of it is desert. The other reason that nobody lives there is that the top half is in the tropics and is hot and cycloney. Anyways......Car Number Plates in the NT consist of two lots of three numbers. When I see these numbers, I just have to take away the smaller number from the big number in my head. Even when I'm driving which can be dangerous as I'm concentrating on subtraction and not the road.

I do work in accounting however, and maybe this is not that weird. Maybe I was destined to work in accounting because of these number plates. If only someone would explain it to me......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home